I did it, I sewed it today…. and decided to do it as I always do… a tote bag with a slightly modified bottom …. that because I tried to quilt a phone case and the result was that….
😮 😮 😮 😮 😮
So to avoid ruining the nice fibric I have at mine I decided to experiment quilting with some more suitable wadding for bags which I still have to buy…. In the meantime I couldn’t stay still and I sewed my Mum’s bag and decided that this will be her Xmas present….
I added some lining and a zipper too…
…. and fixed some last minute discovered flaws….
Maybe I’ll have to crochet another Columbine in a different shade…. well,I’ll think about next week…. now I’m off to get ready for tonight…